Thursday, May 18, 2006

World's only fat burning bar!

As I get older, I'm noticing that the work out that used to keep me fit and trim at 26 doesn't seem to work as well at nearly 40. I run about 3 days a week, do an aerobic class 1 or 2 days a week, and a core conditioning class 1 day a week and yet, I still had 10-15 extra pounds. I do watch what I eat, sticking to whole grains and watching out for sugar.

Fortunately I found something to help... a fat burning bar! Yep, that's right, a bar that helps burn fat while working out.

This bar is used by marathon swimmer Tammy Van Wisse who was the "first person to swim the treacherous Bass Strait. She also established record times and wins for swimming Loch Ness, New Zealand’s Cook Strait, the English Channel, Olympic Games Centenary Marathon swim in Greece and Manhattan Island Marathon Swim in New York.

In 2001, Tammy completed her greatest challenge to date by swimming the entire length of the Murray River from the alps to the ocean – a feat no one else in the world has achieved. Starting from Corryong in Victoria’s high country, it took Tammy 106 days to reach the Murray Mouth in South Australia, a distance of 2438 kilometres." And she did it using the Access Bar.

You can learn more about Tammy and the patented Access Bar at Tammy's website.

I can tell you that its helped not just with fat burning but in preventing fatigue while working out as well as soreness the next day. It's a yummy treat or reward for working out. It comes in several great flavors including Double Fudge, Mocha Praline, Peanut Butter, Mint Chocolate and the new Chocolate Caramel Kruncher!

To get your own fat burning bars, you can contact me for details.

Here's to your health!
Leslie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home