Friday, May 12, 2006

"Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals"

There's a reason I buy non-toxic household and personal care products. I was just reminded of why when I read the back of an all-purpose cleaning label and it said "PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS: HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND ANIMALS"

I have to wonder, who wants to clean their home with something that is a hazard to them? This particular label (Clorox Clean-up) also says, "Use only in well-ventilated areas. Before use, open windows and turn on fan. If vapors bother you, leave room while product is working." First of all, what if its 100 degrees or 10 degrees? I don't want to open my windows in extreme weather. And, if I have to leave the room, how can I clean?

It makes me wonder how many people really read the labels of items they use in their homes. Because, if they did, would they really want to clean their homes with something labeled as a "hazard"?

Leslie
Why not get better, safer, less expensive items you use everyday AND get paid?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home